A huge thanks to Deanna @ anovelglimpse for nominating me for this award! If you don’t already follow Deanna then you should go and do that right now. Her blog is great and I love her reviews! Check out her One Lovely Blog post for some facts about the lady behind the blog!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 10 – 15 or so other bloggers.
7 Facts About Me:
- I love listening to Adele’s music. I think her voice is phenomenal and I adore her songs. They really resonate with me.
- I watch about 15 different TV shows, not including ones which are now complete.
- Meryl Streep is my biggest inspiration in life. I absolutely adore her and have an entire shelf of my bookcase dedicated to her movies.
- I love Hugh Laurie. I met him in Oxford a few years ago before his show and I cried. He was sweet though, which made me love him more.
- Chicken is by far my favourite food. I am easy to please with restaurants as long as there is chicken on the menu somewhere.
- I’ve never listened to an audiobook but I plan on changing that soon. I’ve decided my first one will be Amy Poehler’s ‘Yes Please’.
- I have a huge weakness for strong female characters. Whether it be in a book, television show or movie, if there’s a strong female character then she’ll be my favourite.
Most of these lovely bloggers have probably been nominated before, but I wanted to pick some people who have really inspired me since I began this blog. People who I’ve interacted with and read their blogs most regularly. Of course, you don’t have to do this! Thank you all for being fabulous!
Nicole @ awayinwonderland
Lindsay @ bookboodle
Claire @ artandsoul
Ali @ iwuvbooks
Xxertz @ xxertz
Yvonne @ it’s all about books
Sarina @ sarinalangerwriter
Lauren @ thelaurenest
Xana @ xanabooks