March was a mad month in every sense of the word. I started off great with my reading and then all of a sudden real life went full speed and just took me by surprise for two whole weeks. I still read every day but only little by little. Still, it was a great month and I read another set of fab books!
Number of Books read: 8
Number of Pages read: 2,558
A quick overview of my ratings is listed below. Book covers link to the Goodreads page for each book, the titles below will lead you either to the review on my blog or Goodreads review if I’ve not yet posted it here.
- Front Lines by Michael Grant – ★★★ 1/2
- Silver Stars by Michael Grant – ★★★★
- Dead of Night by Michael Grant – ★★★★
- All About Mia by Lisa Williamson – ★★★★★
- Ms. Marvol Vol 1. – ★★★★
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury – ★★★★★
- The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury – ★★★★★
- The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury – ★★★★★ (review to come!)
Lots more stars being awarded again this month! I’ve enjoyed binging some series that have been on my tbr for a long time and I really loved them! I also snuck in a graphic novel!
In reality the whole of Melinda Salisbury’s trilogy appears here but I honestly thought that The Scarecrow Queen was a brilliant ending to the series. SO much happens and there is some serious character development. It had me on the edge of my seat and I devoured it in just a few hours – I loved every second and highly recommend! Keep an eye out for my review which will be up next week!
- Goodreads Challenge: 26/100
- Let’s Turn Pages: 9,109/38,000 pages
- British Books Challenge: 7/12
- 2017 Beat the Backlist Challenge: 4/40
- #DiversityBingo2017: 2/36
Mad March was also a very productive month so I have no complaints to make. April looks set to be fabulous – I have some seriously awesome books lined up to read. I also will be aiming to massively reduce my ever growing Netgalley shelf. I have 2 weeks off in April and I’m also going to New York which means over 14 hours of travel time – just think of the books!!
What were your favourites reads in March?
Have you read my book of the month? What did you think?