A huge thanks to the lovely Xana for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’ve only had this blog about 6 weeks and it’s the first time someone’s done something like this so it’s made me super happy. Thanks so much!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from Xana:
What is your biggest goal in life? – It used to be to become a teacher, but I’ve accomplished that. I think my biggest goal is to be happy and live a life full of love.
If you could live anywhere where would it be? – I love where I live but if I had to pick somewhere abroad it would either be a huge city like New York or somewhere peaceful like Hawaii.
Who is your book crush? – Ooh, this actually is quite difficult as I’m more likely to have a crush on a TV character. I’ll go with Kilorn from the Red Queen series as he’s the first to pop to mind right now.
What made you start a blog? – I’ve had various blogs for the past 5 years or so. I have three tumblrs: a personal, a Downton Abbey and a Disney blog. I love reading, film and TV so I decided I would start a blog here where I could post reviews etc. It felt more suitable than tumblr.
Who is your favorite booktuber? – I don’t really watch many booktubers, maybe I should. I do watch Emily May’s videos when she posts them though.
If you could learn another language what would it be? – I already speak Welsh and English (with some French), but I’d love to speak Spanish!
Paperbacks or Hardbacks? – Hardbacks are usually prettier but I find paperbacks easier to carry around with me.
What is your favorite bookshop? – Waterstones. I can spend hours lost in there.
What song is at the top of your reading playlist? – I don’t often listen to music whilst I read, but if I do then it’s usually Adele’s album.
Favorite book title? – There are so many. One which pops to mind is ‘The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender’. It’s a beautiful book (including the cover) and the title captivates me.
If you could write a book, who would your main character be and why? – This would take a lot of thought but it would definitely be a female character. I’m a sucker for strong female leads.
11 Facts About Me:
- I speak Welsh.
- My biggest inspirations in life are Meryl Streep and Emma Thompson.
- I share a birthday with Meryl – June 22nd.
- I have an enormous crush on Hugh Laurie.
- I wear glasses.
- I dye my hair red.
- I wear at least 5 rings everyday.
- I have a love heart shaped birth mark on my neck.
- I’m scared of heights but I love flying.
- My siblings are twins.
- I’m obsessed with Awards Season.
My Questions to my Nominees:
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- What book has had the biggest effect on you? Why?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- Who is your biggest celebrity inspiration?
- What is your favourite TV series?
- What is your most highly anticipated book of 2016?
- Ebooks or Physical books?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- If you were stranded on an island, what three books would you want with you?
- Who is your fictional best friend?
- What book would you most like to be made into a movie and who would you cast in the leading roles?
Beth @ hellobeautifulbookblog
Kayla @ bookedsolid1989
Larkin @ wonderfilledreads
Kendra @ fashionablereader
Kay @ kaywritesbooks
I also nominate anyone who fancies answering my set questions! Link back to me if you do this so I can check out your answers! 🙂