Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s prompt is 10 characters who we think would make great leaders. However, I didn’t really feel inspired by this prompt so thought I would do something a little different and share with you 10 books that I recently added to my TBR.
Anyone who reads my blog regularly will know I’ve been trying to cull my TBR so this may seem counter productive but most of these are 2018 releases and books I know I WILL read, plus even though it says recently, some of these were added up to a month or two ago (I’ve been trying to be good!).
1. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
2. Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron
3. The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
4. I Am Thunder by Muhammad Khan
5. State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury
6. The Sacrifice Box by Martin Stewart
7. Second Best Friend by Non Pratt
8. Wild Blue Wonder by Carlie Sorosiak
9. The Price Guide to the Occult by Leslye Walton
10. Legendary by Stephanie Garber
What books did you add to your TBR most recently?
Are you also anticipating any of these books?