Hi everyone! It’s Sunday and time for a #SixforSunday post! This is a weekly meme hosted by my lovely friend Steph @ A Little But A Lot. Don’t forget to check out her blog for today’s post too!
Last Sunday, I talked about the characters I would like to be stuck in a lift with, today I’m doing the opposite! Here are 6 characters I would NOT like to be stuck in a lift with, EVER!!!
- Voldemort (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)
- I mean this is obvious but as well as being a serial killer, he also doesn’t have a nose and that kinda freaks me out. I also think he would be useless for conversation and I love a good chinwag!
- Sophia (The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton)
- She is SO, so cruel and I would be terrified that she would just turn on me for her own amusement. A great villain, but not for ‘stuck-in-a-lift’ company!
- River (Who Runs the World? by Virginia Bergin)
- If you read my review of this book last year you will know I despised it and being stuck in a lift with River would frustrate the HELL out of me. Not necessarily because of her but her understanding of the world is VERY different to mine and I think it would end in disaster!
- Kathleen – (Paper Butterflies by Lisa Heathfield)
- Yeah so this is more for her safety rather than my own sanity. Paper Butterflies broke my heart in two and I’m not sure a character has ever got me as incensed with rage as Kathleen did!
- Joe Goldberg – (You by Caroline Kepnes)
- This book REALLY got into my head and so I couldn’t bear to be stuck in a lift with Joe. He is so creepy and my skin is crawling just thinking about it!
- Humbert Humbert– (Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov)
- I just don’t know that I could handle being stuck in a lift with this guy. He is literally a paedophile and I don’t know if I would lose it with him or just be violently sick everywhere.
Which characters would you NOT like to be stuck in a lift with?
Would you pick any the same as me?