Hi everyone! It’s Sunday and time for a #SixforSunday post! This is a weekly meme hosted by my lovely friend Steph @ A Little But A Lot. Don’t forget to check out her blog for today’s post too!
I love this week’s prompt so much. Blogging has become my second favourite hobby (reading being my first, obviously) and I love talking about it, even though I don’t talk about it much in real life.
Here are six of the reasons why I love being a blogger!
- My Own Space – It is so refreshing and lovely to have my own little corner of the internet to express myself whether it be my thoughts on books or little niggles that I get. This is very much my own area and and I love that. My blog is me.
- Writing – I enjoy writing about the things that mean a lot to me and blogging allows me to do this. Sometimes in short spats or sometimes in long old rambles. Either way it ticks off my little passion for writing.
- Like Minded People – Blogging has allowed me to meet so many like-minded people. I love reading the comments that others write on my posts and just as equally enjoy reading blog posts and leaving my own comments too.
- New Discoveries – I am always finding new things thanks to other bloggers. I always read about new books I can add to my TBR. I found out about bullet journaling thanks to some blog posts I read. The bloggerverse is full of amazing new things to discover.
- Me Time – Writing on my blog has become something I do solely for myself. It is absolutely lovely that other people in the community read and comment on my posts but I do this for me. Writing my blog posts has become part of my mindfulness and something I thoroughly enjoy doing.
- Friendship – I have met some of my best friends through book blogging and I think that has to be my absolute favourite thing about blogging.
What are your favourite things about blogging and being a blogger?
Why did you start your blog?