Hi everyone! It’s Sunday and it’s been a while since I took part in this but it’s finally time for a new #SixforSunday post! This is a weekly meme hosted by my lovely friend Steph @ A Little But A Lot. Don’t forget to check out her blog for today’s post too!
Today we are sharing 6 of our bookish loves! I love how open this prompt is and I’ve decided to share 6 random bookish things that I love!
- Books with sprayed edges – I just can’t help it, if there are sprayed edges, the book must be mine!
- Reading acknowledgements – I absolutely adore reading acknowledgements in books and seeing a bit more about the journey the book has been on.
- Female friendships – If a book has a strong focus on female friendships then I’m in!
- School setting – It’s probably the teacher in me but I just love when schools are a strong features in books.
- Magic – Any kind of magic and I’ll be giving the book a go!
- Wales – If a book is set in Wales then you can bet that I’ll be giving it a go. If it features Welsh then even better!
What bookish loves do you have?