I love a bookish tag because they get me thinking about the books I’ve read in the past and brings back my love for them. I saw this one last week on my lovely friend’s blog and thought I’d hop on the bandwagon too!
A January Tag
1. WHAT’S A BOOK YOU’VE READ SO FAR IN 2023 THAT’S CHEERED YOU UP?
I loved reading Space Blasters: Suzie Saves the Universe by Katie and Kevin Tsang earlier this month. Dipping into children’s books is one of my favourite things to do when I fancy a quick read full of adventure and this one didn’t disappoint. I giggled along and am looking forward to reading the second one which was released this month.
2. RECOMMEND A BOOK SET IN WINTER.
Stay Another Day by Juno Dawson – this one is set at Christmas in Scotland.
3. RECOMMEND A BOOK SET IN THE DARK.
Five Survive by Holly Jackson – this one is set overnight and is an exhilarating YA thriller!
4. RECOMMEND A BOOK SET IN A COLD CLIMATE.
The Last Bear by Hannah Gold – set in the Artic, this is a gorgeous tale of friendship.
5. RECOMMEND A BOOK THAT TAKES PLACE OVER A WHOLE YEAR.
Babel by R. F. Kuang – maybe not set over an entire yet, but many months pass by!
6. RECOMMEND A COSY SPOT TO READ.
My favourite place to read is on the sofa with plenty of cushions and maybe a blanket!
7. RECOMMEND A READING SNACK.
I’m not really a snacker whilst reading but I often have a cup of tea.
8. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING OUT IN 2023?
Let me know what answers you would have given to these questions. Feel free to give the tag a go! I’d love to hear from you in the comments!