Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s prompt is to feature 10 books we meant to read in 2017 but will totally get to in 2018! I’m going to make this more specific and go for books published in 2017 that I didn’t quite get to but hope to read this year! I’ll link to the Goodreads page for each in case you’re interested! This is in no particular order …
1. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
2. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
3. The Power by Naomi Alderman
4. It Only Happens in the Movies by Holly Bourne
5. Gilded Cage by Vic James
6. Flight of a Starling by Lisa Heathfield
7. Warcross by Marie Lu
8. The Island at the End of Everything by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
9. Indigo Donut by Patrice Lawrence
10. The Fallen Children by David Owen
All of these books were published in 2017 and I’ve heard such brilliant things about them that they are all on my shelves ready and waiting to be read in 2018! Below I’ve cheated and also included 10 books I didn’t read last year but was meant to that were published before 2017.
Which books from your 2017 TBR are you bringing with you into 2018?
Have you read any of the books still on my list? I’d love to hear what you thought!