Hi everyone! It’s Sunday and time for a #SixforSunday post! (I know, twice in one day, how lucky, or unlucky, I don’t know how you feel about this!) This is a weekly meme hosted by my lovely friend Steph @ A Little But A Lot. Don’t forget to check out her blog for today’s post too!
Today’s prompt is to talk about six characters we would like to be stuck in a lift with! Some of these are DEFINITELY very predictable of me, but I am choosing them anyway!
- Wing Jones (Wing Jones by Katherine Webber)
- I ADOOOOORE this book and Wing is one of my favourite fictional characters ever. Her strength would definitely keep me going if we were stuck in an elevator and I would love to just sit and talk to ehr for hours. Maybe I’d even get some running tips from her!
- Inej Ghafa (Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo)
- I can’t be the only person who thinks being stuck in a lift would be scary! Inej would definitely be interesting to get to know but she also would be a very handy asset to help us get out!
- Stormchaser (The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson)
- Storm has been to Piloria and I would LOOOOVE to hear all her tales about the different dinosaurs. I’d also like to hear about her plans to save all the dinosaurs because I am hoping that this is what she will do!
- Jin – (Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton)
- Okay so about time I included a male character but this one is purely for selfish reasons. I have a rather serious book crush on this guy so if he could be brought to life and happened to be put in an elevator with me it wouldn’t exactly be the end of the world …
- Izzy O’Neill – (The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven)
- Izzy is hilarious and I’m guessing that being stuck in a lift would be exceptionally boring so I would definitely want someone I could laugh with!
- Hermione Granger – (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)
- Hermione is my fave and I think it would be great to just sit and learn from her. Maybe she could make a witch of me yet!!
Which characters would you like to be stuck in a lift with?
Would you pick any the same as me? Maybe you wouldn’t like to be in a lift with one of mine. Tell me why! (I don’t bite!)