Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish which has now found a lovely new home at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week the prompt was “Frequently Used Words in [ – ] genre” but I didn’t really fancy it so thought I’d do an old prompt for this week. I own a LOT of books and amongst all those books are some series that I own but still haven’t read. Thought this was a good time to remind myself that I have them waiting…
1. The Witch’s Kiss trilogy by Katherine & Elizabeth Corr
2. Wintersong & Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones
3. The Paper Magician trilogy by Charlie N. Holmberg
4. Dark Gifts trilogy by Vic James
5. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
6. His Dark Materials by Phillip Pulman
7. The Winner’s trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
8. Blood for Blood trilogy by Catherine Doyle
9. Wolf by Wolf duology by Ryan Graudin
10. The Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
And there we have it! There are SO many more series that I also own – you could say I am a hoarder of books!
Which of these series do you most highly recommend?
What unread series do you have on your shelves?