Hi everyone! It’s Sunday and time for a #SixforSunday post! This is a weekly meme hosted by my lovely friend Steph @ A Little But A Lot. Don’t forget to check out her blog for today’s post too!
There are various reasons as to why I’ve chosen to books below so this week I’ll explain a little more about my choices! I highly recommend you read all of these.
- Wing Jones by Katherine Webber – at this point it would be ridiculous of me not to mention this book. I fell head over heels in love with Wing and her family, I also met one of my favourite people (hello Rosie) because of this book and Katherine is also just an absolute delight to have in my life.
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman – this book truly brought back my love of YA books when I read it a few years ago. I was going through a patch of not knowing where my reading heart was leading me, then I read this book and I knew YA was still my first love.
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson – I always assumed I wouldn’t be someone who would enjoy a graphic novel or comic. Yet I read Nimona and it completely changed my mind! It helped me find a new love for a slihtly different way of reading.
- Who Let the Gods Out? by Maz Evans – this book is flipping hilarious! It came highly recommended by Steph (hi) and absolutely left my heart brimming with love for MG books.
- Harry Potter & the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling – it would be remiss of me not to mention this book here. My heart will probably never love a series as much as Harry Potter.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – reading this book gave me such a zest for YA fantasy books. I am now so deeply in love with the genre it may be ridiculous…
What books have made you fall in love?
Have you read any of my choices? Talk to me!