Hi everyone! A second post from me today – yay! (Or nay, if that’s a bad thing!) Today is just a quick post to share a TBR for this week’s upcoming #CharmsExtraCredit readathon.
The readathon is part of the Magical Readathon and being hosted yet again by the wonderful Book Roast. This is a follow on from the OWLs and NEWTs that I took part in last year. The idea of this readathon is to gain ‘extra credit’ in Charms. This means that during the OWLs in 2019, for each credit you have earned, you can start reading for your Charms OWL that many days before the start of the official readathon. For example, if I gain 2 credits, I will be able to start reading my book for my Charms OWL 2 days before the start of the man readathon. Find out all the information here!
This mini readathon is only running from October 8th to October 14th so I know I definitely will NOT read all 5 prompts separately. Maybe one or two books will overlap, we’ll see what happens. I’ve still picked a book for each prompt and then we’ll see how it goes.
- Alohamora: Read a book that’s first in a series – The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
- Accio: Read a book that’s top of your TBR – The Poet X
- Incendio: Read a book with fire/flame in title or a flame on the cover – Another Place
- Rictusempra: Read a book that tickles you the right way (trope/theme/genre you love) – Damage
- Lumos: Read a book with a light cover – Dear Martin
These readathons are always a lot of fun and if I can read 2 of these 5 next week I’ll be pretty pleased with myself!