First of all a huge thanks to the lovely Deanna @anovelglimpse for nominating me for this one! It’s taken me a while to get to it but it seems appropriate today as the sun has been shining all day (which is unusual here in Wales!)
Rules for this award:
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1.What was the last book that shocked you?
Probably The Nightingale. I just didn’t expect to feel so emotionally destroyed by this book and yet I couldn’t stop crying at the end!
2.Favourite boy band?
Um I’m not really sure. I tend to listen to more solo artists than bands but I was a big A1 and Backstreet Boys fan back in the day!
3.What song are you playing on repeat lately?
The whole of Adele’s album ’25’. I adore her music and I love her album. I find it relaxing and, of course, I love a good sing-a-long!
4.What book are most anxiously waiting for?
Definitely Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo. I absolutely LOVED Six of Crows when I read it and I am in love with the cover for its sequel. I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
5.What is your favorite kind of potato chip?
My favourite crisps (I’m British!) are probably salt and vinegar flavour, or maybe prawn cocktail. I don’t each crisps that often if I’m totally honest.
6.Who is the first person you would call after meeting your favourite author?
Probably my brother!
7.What was the last book you read that you absolutely loved?
I recently finished reading Cinder and I absolutely, completely loved it. I loved the plot, the clever twist on the fairytale and most importantly the characters. Scarlet is next up for me!
8.If you could have any job, what would it be?
Is it cheesy if I say my own job? I always wanted to be a teacher and I love it. I guess my total dream job would to be a personal assistant to someone I admire like Meryl Streep or Emma Thompson.
9.Who is your favoruite TV character?
Gregory House. Definitely.
10.What is the last book that made you laugh out loud?
Although on the whole it is a very emotional book, there were several moments in Shtum which made me laugh out loud.
11.Do you believe in ghosts? UFOs? Aliens?
Ooh. I don’t think I believe in UFOs or aliens, although, who knows?! I can’t decide if I believe in ghosts. Possibly.
My Questions & Nominations:
- If you had to pick three books to read for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Best movie you have seen in the cinema recently?
- Favourite television series?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- Paperbacks, hard covers or ebooks?
- What fictional character has had the biggest impact on you?
- What is your most anticipated film release of 2016?
- What book has been on your tbr the longest? Why is that?
- Are there any books you are fearful of reading?
- What is the most recent book your purchased?
- Favourite comfort food?
I nominate the following blogs (but of course you don’t have to do it / if you want to do it please tag me so I see your answers!) :
Maria @ Big City Bookworm
Amanda @ Cover2CoverMom
Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels
Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads
Beth @ Hello Beautiful Book Blog
Ela @ Ela’s Book Corner
Yvo @ It’s All About Books
Claire @ Art and Soul
Linday @ Bookboodle