It’s Sunday and time for a new #SixforSunday post! This weekly bookish meme is created by my favourite bookish person Steph @ ALittleButALot so make sure to check out her posts!
This week’s prompt is to share 6 of our bookish resolutions for 2021!
- I am aiming to read 52 books in 2021. A lot less than a few years ago but more than I read in 2020. Hopefully one book a week makes this a manageable challenge!
- Listen to more audiobooks – I recently found that rereading my favourite on Audible is something I enjoy whilst cross stitching so I figured why not put the two together!
- Read more middle grade books. My good friend Steph has given me so, so many recommendations for excellent mg and I really need to read more of it!
- Use Storygraph to track my reading and challenges. My username is kellysrambles and I’d love it if you wanted to follow me!
- Read at least two NetGalley titles from my backlist every month. I have a lot on there to work through and figured this might be an achievable goal.
- My main bookish resolution is to make sure I enjoy the books I read! I don’t want to fall into the trap of a few years ago where I feel that I must read certain books. I’m just going to read what I want to!
What are your bookish resolutions for 2021? Do we share any similar goals?
I’d love to hear from you in the comments!